Please read the 2-step registration process below and then click here to register.
If you have already an account please click here to log on.
- In order to register, you will be asked to fill the requested data (name, e-mail address and a password) into the registration mask. Please see the guideline for creating a password below. It is important to enter the "Captcha" letters/numbers and accept the terms and conditions which appear at the very bottom of the page. Sometimes, the "Captcha" words are difficult to see, but if the web page is reloaded, a new captcha appears.
- You will then receive a confirmation e-mail (please check your spam file). Please click on the first link in the email once to activate your account. After that, please log onto the website using the second link in the e-mail or this link: pwcplus.de/en/remotework. Thank you.
The detailed registration process with screenshots can be found in this guideline.
When creating a new password, the password must:
- Be at least eight characters long
- Include at least one numeric character
- Include at least one capital letter
- Include a minimum of one small letter
In addition, it is strongly recommended:
- Not to use personal information that third parties can easily guess or find out, like name, telephone number or your date of birth
- Not to use your own e-mail address
- To change your password within regular periods (approx. 90 days)
- Not to use a password twice