What we stand for:
The application PwC Plus stands for quality assured sources, daily updates and experienced experts.
What we offer:
- A research platform for financial service providers thematizing Accounting, Regulation, Risk Management and Compliance. Subscription
- Cross-sector Accounting content, special-industry modules such as Healthcare & Pharma, Public Services, X-Financial Services. Free registration area
- Sensitization for important developments and support for early detections of changes, chances and risks (Horizon Scanning).
Providing timely and reliable information on guidelines of legislators, authorities, standard setters and regulation – to keep you up to date like our staff! Please do not hesitate to contact our Knowledge Transfer Team for any further questions.
Advantages and benefits of a PwC Plus subscription
- verified information source
- daily updates
- completely searchable articles (with refiner)
- tailored alert
Topics and Keywords
The category for students as well as interns from FS with everything around the professional career.
Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory
Technical information on accounting and capital market issues
Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory - PRIME
Technical information on accounting an capital markets issues, including FS industry specific updates.
Cyber Security & Privacy
Facts, studies and new findings of our PwC experts.
Healthcare & Pharma
Updates around Healthcare & Pharma, mainly in German.
Knowledge Transfer FS
FS topics by the most important formats (more via the content type in the filter search), mainly in German.
Updates around Public Services, mainly in German.
All fields ranging from valuation and developing of a strategy to accompanying transactions.
Risk & Regulation
Regulation, compliance and risk management for Financial Service, mainly in German.
Responsibility as an opportunity: expert information, studies and latest developments
Technology & Process Risk
IT infrastructure and tools for Financial Services and accounting related business processes, mainly in German.
Current topics for financial service providers to get started.
Find all FS industry articles and the full Horizon Scanning in the fee-based subscription.
Dr. Ruth Elsholz
Themenverantwortliche Knowledge Transfer
Frankfurt am Main